Mamie's Meanderings

A medley of musings in a meandering manner.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Who Knew???

When I started keeping a blog, I had no idea I was going to be using "a revolutionary communications tool" and joining about 20 million people worldwide who blog!! The other day in the Business section of my local paper The Chronicle Herald there was a review of a recent book by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel, Naked Conversations. Apparently blogging is the most effective means of marketing ever and many companies are using blogs as a way of communicating with their clients directly. The interactive nature of blogs means that they can get feedback quickly. Blogs have the potential to be the "most powerful word of mouth delivery mechanism to date." Wow!! Who knew?? Maybe I can use my blog to sell my paintings??? Well, first I have to get a digital camera and get some pics on here and then I'd have to get more visitors and then.......... Oh, yes, dream on, Mamie!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I left a comment here yesterday, Mamie, but it doesn't show. Don't know why, so I'll try this again.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger canary said…

    What would we be without dreams. So why not?

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger canary said…

    PS- mulberry's lost comment on this post is attached to a previous post...which you probably already know!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home