Mamie's Meanderings

A medley of musings in a meandering manner.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wacky Weather Woes

Today I was in Lunenburg for a medical appointment. It's about and hour and a half drive from my home in the Annapolis Valley and cross country from me on the Atlantic coast. For several days we've been under the influence of a huge nor 'easter that is bringing heavy rain and strong winds, especially to the coastal communities. Today I hoped to take some photos of the town and its wonderful harbour and some of the interesting buildings. Lunenburg is a heritage town, a protected UNESCO historic site and a great place for browsing. Alas, with the driving rain and wind this afternoon, the closest I came to a streetscape was this quick picture taken from the parking lot of the Fishermen's Museum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home