Mamie's Meanderings

A medley of musings in a meandering manner.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

My First Post

Today I am excited but nervous about beginning a blog. I've chosen a title that indicates that I might be all over the place. This suits my interests: one day I may write about my spiritual journey, my search for truth; another day I may review a book I am reading; perhaps, another day, a reflection or an opinion on something currently of interest. Books currently on the go include The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion, Beyond Belief by Elaine Pagels and Adultery by Richard B. Wright.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there,
    Good job! I will look forward to visiting...often.
    Cowgirl

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger canary said…

    Congratulations! See, not that hard was it? You can bet I'll be looking in often.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your name/title. Very poetic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home